Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] [GMT +10] [THU-SUN]

Hi, I am looking for a group who play D&D 5E.  I am happy for a 6PM-11PM AEST (GMT +10) window on any day between Thursday and Sunday night. I have some experience, but I am still learning, and been playing on and off for the last couple of years, but am now looking for a more regular game.
Oh you seem to be searching for a group! and we just happen to have an open spot. if you'd like to apply visit this link&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194115/clash-of-gods-hyuradia" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194115/clash-of-gods-hyuradia</a> &nbsp;and see if you are interested in our campaign! ill give you more info once you apply!