Hey Trap Hunter, First of all, really cool that you guys are all already playing together, it's always nice to run for a pre-made group. I am a UK based DM, definitely LGBT friendly as you can see from my profile , and am generally pretty flexible with any of the WoTC official publish content. I'd be absolutely interested in running a oneshot for you guys when you're all available. That way we could see how we all gel and then take things from there. A little more about me though; I have been playing tabletop RPGs for about five years now and have over 7000 hours of experience on Roll20 (Maybe I should be more embarrassed about that than I am haha). I'm very keen on creating interactive and inclusive spaces for gamers, and really enjoy proividing more than just the 3-4 hours worth of a game most TTRPG sessions give, and instead love to work with players creatively out of session too! Best thing about the collaborative storytelling experience that D&D 5e provides is the ability to build a world together, and I think that's exactly my style. If we were to ever do a campaign we'd all be creating it together and the choices that you guys make for your characters when you create them would absolutely affect the world they live in, providing every player with a sense of immersion and purpose before they even sit down to play the first session. Also, with a pro account, I have direct access to some really neat features that make the game much smoother and more interactive than a DM would be able to do otherwise. I make interactive maps, I have ways to automatically track concentration and quickly sort initiative, and so many other things only a DM with a pro account can do. Maybe that's odd to emphasise but it's something I wish I knew when I was finding a DM to play with. I've recently moved into professional DMing and I am enjoying it a tonne, and love running free oneshots for people to get to know my style and also try out some of my homebrew content. I've had some really positive feedback so far, which I'd be more than happy to share.