Welcome to Greenflower. The year is Spring 1990 and it’s a beautiful day. It is an amazing little town located in southwest California. Our winters are warm and summers are cool. We are blessed by the existence of Crest Lake, its water supplied by the Harvest River flowing from Mount Kollok. There is no shortage of beautiful sights to see in Greenflower. Feel the nature by visiting the Nature Park. There will be cute and exotic woodland animals for you to enjoy. Or, go to my favorite attraction, the Harmonia Science and Nature Museum, graciously donated by Harmonia Inc. Speaking of Harmonia Inc., our benefactor, we also house the world famous Harmonia Particle Research facility, leading the world in particle research. We boast having brilliant and humble minds living in the city of Greenflower. We expect our economy and population to grow as quality jobs in Greenflower increase. B͇͈̄̍ų̵̙̄t̘̯͕͝…̬̈̍҉ ̹̰͙͢b̢̙̊̄e̘͇̯͟l̗͕ͨ͢i̫͙̎͠e̗ͩͧ̒v̢̛̝̈́ěͧͦ͘ ̞ͫ̓́i̗̇͑ͅţ̥͎͡ ̷̧͔ͭo̲̬͒͡r͉̐̐͆ ̧̰̬̅ń̺͕ͩȯ̷̜̦t̡̪̲̚,̨͈̈̄ ̴̹̔͒t͕̪̒̓ḧ͇͚́ͅa̷͖̽͊t̳͂͑͛’̯͐͛̓s͎̻̈́͝ ̶͚̃͟n̦͖̊ͅo̥͙ͫ̿t̸̉͝͠ ̬̞̑̀a̮ͣ̋ͯl͉̗̪ͭl̺ͮ͑͑!̶̡͊ͭ ̫͈͙ͅI̡͔͌̊t̗͋ͤ́ ̾ͬ́̈́w̷̄ͮ̀o̪̔̋͡ů̡͔̲l̗͗͟͠d̴͛̓ͪn̻̠̔̅’̶͉ͥ͟t̩̪́̕ ͥͭͩ͢b҉̹̉̆e̱͕ͧ͡ ̬ͪ̿͐G̨͚ͤ̅r̟̭̟̐e͎̫̯̚e̸̢̝̯ņ͎ͤ̈f̢̜ͪ̿l̫̟̺̀ö̖͉́̀w̷̠̑́e͕̮͍ͨŗ̍͛͜ ̾̂ͦ͘ŵ͙ͣ̽i̡̖̰͆t͑̒̊̚h̭̊҉̒o͔͙͛ͧư̖̭ͫt̷̜̎́ ̙̜̽͝i͔͓͐̓t̟̣̣̕s̼̀̅ͩ ̴͖͎͟s̸͚̺̊h͇̚͞͝a̮̬͐͡r̬̓̐͘e̻̊̐̚ ̙ͤ͂͒o͉̺͛̓f̶͕̦͐ ̩̑ͫ̍e̲̻͗͛x̵ͣ̄͡c̨ͨ͋̿i̖͖ͬ͢t̝̱́̿ḛ̝͐̓m̖ͦ̄͗e͓̍ͫͥn͚̍̇̕t̺ͯ́ͣ ̶̣ͧ͗à̖̙̊ňͨ҉̘d̯̱͒̆ ̱͊̑ͧm͉͊̓́y͇ͯ̌͝ș̃̾͠t̘̙͑̀e͕̮̱͠ṙ̵̲̄y̲̆͒̏!̶̹͆ͪ ̖̫̻̌Ś̨̯͡t͓̝̳̒rͯ́͛̇a͓͆̀̏n̳͙̳ͤg̸̝͒̆e͙̩̻͡ ̨̊ͤ̅ò̴̖̙c̙͑ͯ͢c̈́ͫ͑͑ű̫̞́r̨͖̮͆r̴̙̈̕e҉̼͂͊n̼͎ͣͅc̨̐̿͆ȅ̵̙̪ṣ̒̕͝,̢̹̅ͭ ̟͍͒̈́l̶̞͈̇i̝͈ͧ̂k̜̺̑̀e̮ͣͥ̄ ͇̿͢ͅṫͧ͊̊h̹̲͜͞a͍̖̩̋t͈͉ͨ́ ̵̳ͮͦǫ͋ͨͩf̶̯͉ͧ ̷̧̉̕ the Monster ̗̦͓̂f̷̧̢̌rͦͮ͑͢ǫ̶̬̱m̔̒͑ͯ ̧̠̄ͣt͈̮̋̋h͙̬͞ͅe̠̜ͯ̉ ̨̝͕͒U҉̵̢̋n̷ͤͩͫd̷̆͌͠e̫̦͖ͮr҉̹̓͘wͪ͠͞͡ọ͂ͦ͢ṙ̰̌ͥl̜̟̿̂ḑ̻̌̂ ,̝͚̏̆ ͔̱ͭ͊a͙ͮ͌ͩr̡̩̪ͧe͑̈́ͫ͂ ̖̄̆ͤa̗͍͔͊l͙ͨͯ̐w̡͙̒ͤǎ͖͕͔y̸͉͟͠s̫̻̒͌ ̻̐̀̚p̐ͤ̍̀r̢̝͗ͧeͨ̀ͧ͠v̴͙̟ͦa͍ͥ̊͞l͐̅͒͢ẻ͙ͧ͟ǹ̲ͮ̄ṱ̷̪̫ ̯͇̇͞i̢̳̩͡n̬ͦ̾ͭ ̢̱͙̑G̼̤ͬ͂r̖̩͌͝ẹ͇̰ͮe̶͈͈̝n̙̟͕͊f̢̫̤͐l̷̦͔͆o̪̥͛҉w̴͖̔͋ë̯̠́͝ȓ̸̥ͦ!̐ͨ͐̕ ͎ͮ̈͢D̩ͧ́ͬi̴̩ͯ͞s̞̰̀͂ǎ̢̝̘p͍͛̍̌p͖̗ͅͅe̫ͦ͘ͅa͎͒̀͗ŗ̛̏̍a̯̟̪͂n̗̯ͯ̐c̦̑̀́e̷̢̳͐s̠̗͛͜ ̸̟̿̐a̯̲͐ͤṙ̰̽́e̶̘̎̕ ̸ͧͭ͝s̬̝͓͝t̫ͯ̊͜a̡̠͗ͧr̬̾̄͛t̻̙͒ͅi̻͔͑͠n̸̬͇̏ģ̜ͫ͟ ̨̌̊̎ț̇̊̌o̲͗͑ͬ ̫̻ͩ͠ò͍͗͘c͖̘ͪ͠c̢̢̞͒ŭ̖ͩ͡r̺͕̒̕!̹̮̩͉ ̤̑ͨ͜W̛̃ͪ̚h̒̒͆̐a̤̭͝ͅt̮̪͇͠ ̨͚͈͛c̖̬͑ͬo̭̩͙ͯu̧̪̲͡l̘̩͕̻d̖͒͆͞ ̖͕͍͜b̸̥̫̀e͍ͥ̀̔ ̥̲̌͋t͔̱̭͗h́ͣ͘̕ȩ̛̫̐ ̶ͤ̆͊c̟͔̈͞à̡̩́u̺̓ͪ͟s̞͉̭ͫê͐̍͠ ̥̯ͩ͢o̫͌ͨ̑f͓̅́̓ ̎͒̈́͢t͗͛͊͡h̤͕͕ͫa̴͇ͭ̾ț̏̉͡?̊҉̦͌ ̮ͬ̿͜Mͬ͗͟͝a̡ͮ̀͂y҉ͬ̔̐b̓͒҉͜ë̴̜̫ ̲̌̆̓y҉͙̳̍o̸̴̦͞u͂ͮ̓͡ ̫̌́͜č̗̤̆a̖ͧ͂͘nͦ̀̎ͤ ̵͍̈́̍h̩͉́̌ẹ̛ͬͥl̲̽̏͢p͎̥̝̕ ̜͚ͬ͞s͕̩̃͢o̮͇̹̔l͚͈̅̃ṽͫ̊̽e͡҉̈̿ ̖̎ͯ͜t͕͊ͫ̍h̆̑͝͞ě̠̠̍ ̂̍͜͡m̗̜̮̿y̹͔̅̿s̎̈́̎̕t̗͔ͬ͘e̫ͪ͝ͅr͖̺̰̣ŷ̬͂ͅ.̶̤͑̆ ̮̞ͦ́ T̠͋̃̎a͈̳ͭ̆l͕̹̒̈́k͍̆̐ͮi̡̇͑͘n̢̒̽̔g̢̮̎ͫ ̅̇̀͢a̠̩̥̿n͓͚͛̈́i̓ͯ̎͟m̧̤̍ͯằ̷͇l̻͖ͣͮs͈̀́̽ ?̨͍ͫ̓ ̧̬̯̾Wͭ̋͢͠ĥ͖́̉o̮̤̊̕ ̳̈́ͨ̾i̛̲̯ͮs͔̗̹ͩ ̦ͮ͗͜t̥̿̔ͣh̡̞͊̂e̠̋̈́ͪ ̰͆ͩ̕m̞ͭ̑͑yͤ͑ͪ̾s̘͋̏͠t̵̺ͣͮę̱̏̈r̥̀ͩͦi̶̫ͯ͊o͍̥̿̉u̯͊͌ͩs̠̲ͯ͂ ̛̈͐͢m̸̯͉͊ḁ͈ͮ͆n̪̫͑͊ ̙͕̂́w̗͋ͭ͗ḭ̈͢͝ţ̝ͣ̕ḧ͇̥́͘ ͉ͤ̅ͨä͉́ͮ̆ ̷͖͇̯ s̜̥ͫ̾h̳͈̐ͦo͚͓ͮͥv̩̖̻͑e̻͈̊͂l̷̺͇̓ ?̃͑̊̅ ̫ͥ̑̕Ķ̷͍͒i͓̋̔ͦd̸̛͋͘ś̼̺ͣ ̸̳͔ͣw̤͔̾̌i͖̎ͣ͜ţ̤͌͝h͈͍͒ͥ ̲̙̥ͣs̵̺̀̃t̝͈ͮ̉ŗ̾̏͢a̹̾ͪ̚ṉ̿̚͟ḡ̮͖̳e͓̺̐͢ ̯̍̈͟p̥̲͑̈́o̤̳̭̗w͙͐͟͝e̯͒͜͜r̲͇̈́s̄ͤ̐́?̸̲͈̎ ̤͆̂̄I͖̰ͮͤt̗̽́̾’̴̞ͫͤs̛̹͕̹ ̢̔ͣͫa͗̃̉͞lͮ̈́͒͋l̶̯̠̫ ͔̘̔̌h̝̱̖͟e̞̯̊ͧr̡̝̋ͬe͍̙ͩͮ ̹̱̂̅i̛̪ͩ̒ǹ̞̤́ ̥͖̆͢G̊́̚͡r̷̦͒̈ĕ͓̥͊e̠͋̃͌n͈͕̱̍f̺͑́͜l͎ͯͯ̌o̜ͪ̈͢w̧̜͔̌e̮̖͆̿r̹̂́̀.̮͚̉͘ ̺ͫ̀̓Įͦ͜͡t̜̝ͯ̀’̡̗͊͒s̲̖ͣ̔ ̦͚̽ͣȁ̭͎͆ ̭ͣ̚͘ f̢̤͖͇u͉̥̎̾c̨͍ͧ͒k̨̭̩̃e̛͎̹ͭd͔̘ͩ͒ ̛͓͗͠u͙͑̊̕p̖̳̻͋ ̡̆̀ͤb̘̭̑͂e̷̘̖ͦą̣ͪ͂u̴͇ͭ̈́t̻̊̍͒i̷̱̾ͨf̤ͪ҉͆ṷ̵͐͌l̸̊̋ͭ ̡ͩ̏̐t̸͋̆͋ọ̒͊͋w̙̟̎̑n̟̐͜҉.̩̯̃͜ ̙̫̇ͅḼ̛ͫ̕E̠̗͆͘Ȃ̻͎̼V̵͈͍͗E̩͂̉̌ ̹̍̐͟S͖̠̱̞t̻̀͋͟a̹̜͌͟ẙ̩ͥ̚ ̣͎̝ͅw̢͎̒͢i͉̣͚̝t̵̺̱̍h̘͙̑̋ ͤ̐̉ͥu̧̙̯͜s̮̖̘ͥ!͇̤͗͡ So come visit our little town, so full of beauty. We are excited to have you here and share the Greenflower experience. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a game heavily inspired by Stranger Things and RPG show Kollok 1991. The game takes place in a fictional town called Greenflower, California and you will be playing as local teens that are the only mysterious survivors of a plane crash. This will be a very roleplaying heavy game with me driving the story while respecting player agency. If you are a player comfortable with getting into character and have a thirst for mystery, then why don't you give Greenflower 1990s a shot! We will probably play either at Friday 6PM or Saturday 10AM CST starting two weeks from now. This will be a weekly game. Please read the rules below. I will try my best to always be on time. If I cannot make it to the session, I will notify the group as soon as I can. I will learn the rules and what my character can do. I will keep track of my own items and be responsible for my own character's actions. I will not cheat. I can challenge the GM's rulings but I will respect his decision in the end. I will be respectful to myself and to other players. Last but most importantly, RPG is a group activity. Everyone is here to have fun, not just me. If you agree to the rules, I've attached a session 0 document detailing how I plan to GM the game and what kind of things you can expect from the game. Please read it to see if you will be comfortable with the game. Thank you!