Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

(Attribute1 + attribute2) * 2 = attribute3?

Title explains it. I'm attempting to create an attribute where (@{Endurance} + @{Fitness}) * 2 = @{Hitpoints} Max But have no idea how I could do it. The plan would be that for example, a character with 7 Endurance and 5 Fitness would have a max of 24 Hitpoints, and each new point to either one of the attributes would increase the max by 2. Is it possible that there is an answer for my problem somewhere but I have missed it?
1583181116
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This might fall into the category of custom sheets and require sheet workers.
1583183498
Spren
Sheet Author
Try wrapping it in an inline roll wherever you are putting it. [[(@{Endurance} + @{Fitness}) * 2]]