Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][SR5] Looking for a GM for our Shadowrun 5ed game!

Hello! Me and 4-5 players were about to start a Shadowrun game. Unfortunately the GM had to drop out due to real life obligations. I was wondering if there is any GM here that is looking for a set of games already committed to play Shadowrun. The game was planned to run on Satudays 14:00 GMT, though I can ask if we can change that to accommodate. Keep in mind most players are in Europe, but we are happy to accommodate US GMs as long as the timings match. We've already made 5ed characters, though obviously we'd be willing to change them to fit a new GM's house rules. Any GM willing to help us weave a story of corporate greed and magic/technological dystopia out there? 
Are you dead set on running 5th edition?
Hello, I may help you in this regard since SR players are rare, SR GMs are even more rare and I would like to play SR as a player or GM. My time for this is limited, meaning: as GM I can't play weekly, there is not going to be much of an overarching story (if you want to know more about it, I can elaborate on it and explain what are my reasons for this). Something about me: long time experiences with GMing in TTRPGs (+5 years, although in different systems), little experience with SR (I know SR, but I had no chances to actually play SR much), I hope it is no problem, I'm also from EU, non-native ENG speaker, I'm quite detail oriented. As far time of the sessions go, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me. Well depends on the length of the session (I expect under 6 hours). If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Now if you don't mind, I have some of my own: Is your group / bunch of individual shadowrunners specialized for some type of shadowruns? Do your characters know each other / work together before the first session? What kind of runs would you prefer? What level of shadorunners are they (normal build, street-level or prime runner)? Are you planning to play voice only? Are you using Discord? I look foward to hear from you