Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Party of 3 looking for DM - Ideally London based

Hey everyone, 2 friends and I are looking for a DM to ... DM us in a D&D 5e campaign - we don't really mind which story/quest. 2 of us have experience and 1 of us is a newbie, but a pretty passionate nerd :-) We're professionals of about 30 years old and we all work and live in London. We are all male and would love a male or female DM, again don't mind. Ideally we'd look at playing bi-weekly. Let me know if anyone out there is keen!! Thanks, Jack 
Hey there, I'm not here to DM (Even if I have done so in the past) But I'm actually in the exact same position as you, so if you wanted to we could join the same game and we'd already have a party made up. I just saw this and got the idea, don't know if you'd want to, but if you do then hit me up. :)
1583455469
Meaningful Gaming
Elite
Compendium Curator
I run some UK based games  DM if you're interested
Hi Jack, are you still looking for a DM? I live in London and have an original player tested long form campaign suitable for 3-5 players, definitely good for a biweekly schedule. Just to give you an insight into my playing style, I like to focus on group storytelling and character development, the set up for this first campaign of mine is largely to do with exploring a mysterious mansion with lurking monsters and puzzles to solve (inspired by the early Resident-Evil games and Skyrim Dungeons)  I originally wrote this campaign for completely new beginners so it will be a nice introduction for your inexperienced friend, but also something new and unexpected for you and the other(s)  please dm this DM for more details! All the best, James 
Hey Guys, thanks for the responses. James, that sounds awesome - i'll talk to the guys. Scarlett that also sounds cool - i'll talk to the guys too. Are you london based or would you want to do this remotely? and finally Malcolm is there anymore info you can give me dude? Thanks all and speak soon. 
Hey guys, so my two mates and I would love to get a virtual game set up! Considering all the bad news and expected Lock Down in London, a DM session would be amazing! James, Scarlett and Malcolm, you'd all be welcome it you wanted to play? James and Malcolm I guess you'd need to decide who was to DM? 
And sorry this took so long - its been a weird week or so!!