Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking to get into the life! Need help (PF1e/PF2e) GMT

I am 100% unsure of where to post this - but this seems most likely. - Some background. I am from the UK, Cheshire specifically and I really want to get into Pen and Paper in an online format, yet I am having trouble finding that and need some help. I have bought some books, looked at difference systems and feel that Roll20 is my best option. I have looked at D&D 5e, but its lack of customization is an issue for me, I have looked at Rolemaster, and while I love the idea of it and the systems - it unfortunately has little or no following. So Pathfinder it is, ideally 2e, but happy to play 1e. I want to deep dive, I want to lose myself - I want to make great games but I am unsure of how to chase this dream down. Reason for my post - I need help finding a group that is GMT, or plays during sociable hours on the weekend. How do I do this, where do I look?
Hello, I am experienced in pathfinder 1e and am looking for a gm and players for a wrath of the Righteous adventure path.i can teach everything about pathfinder.
I'd be interested in playing and learning about pathfinder 2e  as well , since I have no experience with the game!
I am just desperate to find a group for pathfinder - I can't play D&D 5e because of the simplicity I've seen - I love the complexity of Pathfinder. What I want most of all is to find my nerd group and just get stuck in!