Hello there! I'm currently on the search for a friendly, laid-back group to play with, hopefully weekly, on either Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. Preferably somewhere around 10am - 5pm Eastern, as that's when I'm free those days. I would prefer to play 5e, but also know my way around Dragon Age RPG's system and am willing to learn others so long as you don't mind helping me out a bit! As for playstyle, RP-heavy campaigns are where I thrive. I really enjoy delving into my character and developing them into well-rounded, flawed individuals, and letting the party have an influence on how they grow. We are adventuring together, after all. I will admit to being a bit shy at first, so I may play a more reserved character to reflect that, but in a comfortable environment I can open up pretty quickly and actually be quite silly. So, I promise I won't lone wolf myself. If all of this sounds like it would fit your group, or you have any questions for me, feel free to comment here or DM me. I'll respond as soon as I can. :)