I have played D&D off and on for over 20 years but haven't played in about 2 years and really in the mood to join a group. I am looking to join a new or recently started campaign so that I am not too far behind; preferable < lvl 3. I would prefer a low-magic setting and one where choices actually matter and death is a very real thing, however, I will take what I can get xD. A mix of RP and combat is where it's at, a good 60-40 mix sounds about right. I am relatively familiar with the rules and am able to fill or play any role - I just want to play, lol. I have only played on the Roll20 platform a handful of times but I am sure I can get up to speed in no time. I am in Arizona, US and am available Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 5-? MST. I am a pretty laid back player. Would prefer a group that is fun, comical, and laid back as well. Aquisitions Inc comes to mind... Leave the politics and PC at the door. Let just play, roll some dice, and have a good time. If I sound like a player that would fit in with your group, please reply or send me a message. Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to having some fun!