Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

My campaign will not load in any browser

Hi, I am attempting to load a campaign I GM and the page only loads sometimes. Most of the time it just gets stuck at the countdown after the ad. The screen stays black and none of my info (Like character or handouts) will load. Sometimes it loads after a long while, most of the time it gets stuck. This is true for both native and google hangouts. I would greatly appreciate some help with this. Screen Resolution 1536 x 960 Web Browser Chrome 34.0.1847.116 Browser Size 1536 x 837 Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 13.0.-1 Cookies enabled
Here's a screenshot.
1399046702
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you have an plugins or extensions running? If so, disable them and try again. Some extensions and plugins cause problems.
I've disables all my plugins already on all browsers and even added popup exceptions to the site and I still have the problem. It still runs some of the time too, even when nothing has changed.
See this: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/697074/#post-748601" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/697074/#post-748601</a>