Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] 2 players looking to try D&D for the first time.

Me and my girlfriend are looking to play our first game of D&D and have already planned out our characters, we've never played so were looking for a more patient group. We're playing an elven druid and a tiefling warlock, let me know if anyone is available!
Hey there, I'm a DM with an original campaign I'm really eager to try out with new players, it's very suitable for beginners (I wrote it for a group of friends who have never played it before),  I'm actually new to Roll20 and haven't quite figured out the mechanics of playing online but I can get onto that, what timezone are you?  Please send me a private message if you're interested, I can send you details about the campaign to see if it takes your fancy,  Thanks, James