Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Players Looking for a Group

My friends and I are wanting to get into a group. We are still learning the rules but have already built characters.  I haven't played in 20+ years and they haven't played ever. Looking for a group welcoming to new players and who are patient with newbies.
Might be an idea to add system, timezone/frame and other details :) Also note some GMs might not consider you because you already have characters. I know I'd have trouble with it myself, but who knows!
I appreciate that feedback. I think we're open to creating new characters. I didn't even consider the other factors. Thank you again.