Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Bauldur's Gate Descent into Avernus, looking for player's

1583904429

Edited 1583988742
Hi I’m a first time DM looking for a group of 5 players to play Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. I’m planning on having the game on Wednesday’s 10:00am EDT to 1:00pm EDT, starting 03/18/2020 going for about 20-25 sessions and use Discord for voice chat. Go to the “Join a Game” to find the game under the same roll20 user name. Game Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195766/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195766/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus</a> &nbsp; (Currently looking for a Bard and a Ranged damage character.)&nbsp;
Hey i would be interested to play with you, but unfortunatly i cant find your game ? :D&nbsp;
I cannot find your game, i would love to join your campaign though