Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5e][Free][18+][Saturday Nights] Looking for a new player!

In a small archipelago tucked away into the corner of the world, trouble is brewing. Waters which once shone in the sunlight are darkening. Waves that once lapped against the shore are becoming choppy and harder to navigate. The sea, the provider of these sleepy islands, has begun to wake up. Not only that, but strange events are occurring in the forests. People whisper of animals trapped in time. Of the mountains singing old songs. Things are not as they once were, and the Sibling Gods have come to play. As of March 2020:  A player recently had to leave, so a spot has opened up in our campaign! The players are currently level 4. The party consists of: - Cornelius, a gnome Transmutation wizard - River, a tabaxi Swashbuckler - Godfrey, a human Cavalier - Ellis, a gnome moon druid Click here to be redirected to the listing :)
Hey, I am Interested in Joining the campaign. I am 19 yrs old (20 by end of march). I am fairly familiar with dnd 5e and a newbie using roll 20. "This, too, shall pass."
Hi, I am interested in joining your campaign.  I am 18, 19 in June, I am pretty familar with 5e but new to roll 20. I like games that combine a good amount of roleplay, problem solving, and dungeon crawling. I have discord and I am free Saturday nights at 8pm est.
I am interested in joining, I play already on Wed and Thursdays
1584005973

Edited 1584009536
Hey, I'm interested if there's a spot still open! I'm a 22 year old male from England. GMT timezone but I have weekends free so staying up until early hours doesn't bother me :) I'm experienced with both 5e and Roll20 (been playing in a campaign for a year and a few months on Sundays + several one shots). I have a decent headset/microphone and Discord Nitro so I can send all the emojis (Hell yeah). I enjoy a good mix of combat and roleplay, and I like getting into character by doing voices etc. Cheers!  This, too, shall pass.
1584061607

Edited 1584061757
I am interested in playing.  Long time 5e player, very flexible in character creation, and I LOVE combat.  I can roleplay well, I can figure things out, but I am a big fan of combat in game. Also, I'm down to play whichever class necessary to keep group balance. Though I didn't see what time you play until, I'm down to see if I could join the group. Even if I don't get the spot, I know I'll be ok because  This, too, shall pass . Edit because I totally forgot to mention, I'm 29, so no worries about 18+ stuff.
38 yr old seasoned dnd player / gm.  i'd be interested in possibly playing
Hi. I have just finished the Hoard of the Dragon queen, playing almost a year. Before this, I played about 6 months of the Mines of Phandelver. Prefer 5e, Saturday / Sunday (not too late on Sunday) for 4 - 6 hours either weekly or biweekly. I would be leaning toward playing a wizard or a druid or maybe even a sorcerer, likely, I always prefer caster. Full disclosure: I prefer combat and loot and getting stronger as what I enjoy in the game, but can also RP. I also like to min-max as this game focusses heavily around combat and I prefer to be stronger than weak. I am relatively new to Roll20 but I do watch streams where they use this website and have done the tutorial. Thanks for reading this post. Good luck in finding what you are looking for.