Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][Discord][5E][EST] I want to DM CoS

i'm new DM an i'm looking for player to play cure of strahd campaign, meet   on Fridays TBD. a few things about me i'm 22 years old, i'm a chill person and like to play any game.
Have you had any luck?  what are your goals with the campaign?  how many players are you looking for?
your the only one so far, my main goal is to have fun and meet new people and i'm looking for 4 players.
Any ideas on what the setup will be? Starting Level? New Players Welcome? Mature Content? Long Term? Et cetera.
Hi there. Which day are you thinking of running it on and what is the starting level? Will it be long term,Time it starts etc
1584064316

Edited 1584074717
it already setup all is you guys have to do make is character, it start at level 1, new player are welcome, maybe mature content, its should take a few mouths if people show up when we play, i'm flexible on what ever day beside Sunday or late Sunday and time will be determine when we get people. 
Hey if there still are any spots left i would be interested in joining.
You are the first one
Hello, if there are still any spots left I am interested in joining. I am available on Fridays from 8pm EST onwards.
If you don't a 17 English lad joining, I'd be interested
Sure I don't mind
i would be interested in joining.  38 yr old, english speaker, plenty of dnd experience.
sure
Hey! I'd like to join, but Fridays are iffy for me.   What time wre you thinking? 
i'm look for one more person that can do Saturday at 8:30 pm EST
i have been looking for a long time with no luck if i could join i would very much appreciate it
I can play. Do you use discord for chat? I'm Eramyl#0014. Hit me up
I would be down to play. My discord is Ryno#0008 . Thanks!