I played a one-shot of Zweihander with some people from discord recently and was surprised that there wasn't a button on the sheet to roll Fury or Initiative and they had to be typed manually or everyone had to make a macro for it. After making a simple macro I did some research wanting to make it look like the sheet rolls in chat (apply the template) and make it more versatile. After spending an entire Saturday finding things that I realized could be used for other rolls I made these four macros. These macros are in the form of Name Macro code Note to keep in mind when setting up the macro or your sheet. They are written to be used added to macros from the sidebar as Token Actions. If preferred these can be added as abilities to character sheets by removing the
@{selected|} from around variables for your character like
character_name and initiative Fury &{template:zweihander} {{name=Fury}} {{character=@{selected|character_name} }} {{**fury:**= [[1d6!]] }} Initiative &{template:zweihander} {{name=Initiative}} {{character=@{selected|character_name} }} {{initiative:= **[[ 1d10+@{selected|initiative}-@{selected|encumbrance_overage}&{tracker} ]]** }} Since Current Initiative doesn't auto-calculate on the sheet this uses your normal Initiative minus Overage (if you have any overage reducing your initiative, make it a positive number in the box). Damage &{template:zweihander} {{name=Damage}} {{character=@{selected|character_name} }} {{**?{damage|0}** damage vs. @{target|character_name} }} {{DT:= **@{target|damage_threshold1}**, one Damage step }} {{6+DT:= **@{target|damage_threshold2}**, two Damage steps }} {{12+DT: **@{target|damage_threshold3}**, three Damage steps }} {{ 18+DT: **@{target|damage_threshold4}**, Slain! }} Determines what Damage Condition you inflict based on the damage inflicted. Select the attacker, use the macro, then the target and enter the damage the attacker rolled. GMs may want to make it a GM macro to keep results secret. I would love to have it auto-determine the result instead of the user comparing to the list, but this is my first time using roll20, I'm not that proficient with it. Injury &{template:zweihander} {{name=Injury}} {{@{target|character_name} suffers ?{Damage Condition|Moderately Injured, [[(1+?{# of Bonus Chaos Die|0})d6kh1>6]] Moderate|Severely Injured, [[(2+?{# of Bonus Chaos Die|0})d6kh1>6]] Severe|Grievously Injured, [[(3+?{# of Bonus Chaos Die|0})d6kh1>6]] Grievous } Injury }} Determine if the token you click, you or an enemy, suffers an injury when they move down the damage condition track (such as Lightly Injured to Moderately Injured). Can add Chaos Die to account for Vicious weapons, etc. that caused the drop. If you edit the macro a second time you'll have to re-paste this since it will replace some of the html code with symbols that will break the macro. Bonus: I played a Dwarf with Grudgebearer, so I figured out how to factor Fury exploding on 5 or 6 into the weapon damage. Enter 1d6!>5} into the Damage Modifier box (click the arrow on the weapon entry to show), which causes Fury to explode on 5 or 6 and add to damage, ending the macro a step early before rolling Fury normally.