Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFM][5e][Sunday/Today] Homebrew Campaign

Hey everyone, I am looking for two more players for a 5e homebrew setting campaign I am running, completely free and open to new players.  We normally play Sundays from 4pm EST to 8pm est (or longer if people are avaliable). Today we are playing at 5pm as a one time thing due to the virus. Send me a friend invite on discord if you are interested in playing and/or want more information about the game. Discord: MoreCowbell #8227
Hello, are you still looking for players? 
I'm up to take a look if you still have a slot. Discord is having an outage for me ATM
If you still need someone let me know I’d be interested!