Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM WANTED!

Looking for DM for homeschool group. Must be appropriate for ages 9-19. Most are experienced players and there are up to 8 who will play. Some won't play every time. We are looking g for weekday times. Let me know what you can do. They all have mostly designed their characters. Last week was their first in person meetup and now with the Covid-19, the game room at our local game store is closed. If they have a good experience, it is likely that the kids will want to continue this even after the game store is fully operational again. 
1584433568
Roadkilraven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
What area are you looking for a DM in? Are they able to play online or is it all in person?
i can do star wars edge of empire  path finder  or champions what day were you thinking
I run a number of paid Dungeons & Dragons campaigns and have been looking to fill a Wednesday slot, anytime between 9am-2pm EST (figuring on 3 hour sessions?).  Plenty used to running age appropriate games, as I often run games for my own kids.  I won't make my pitch here since you don't specify if you'd accept a paid DM, but I hope you'll message me if you're interested.
I DM for pay part time and run D&D 5e or 3.5 pretty exclusively, either modules or homebrew (in original settings, Eberron or Forgotten Realms), Weekdays work well for me. I started playing in Middle School/High School and have lots of experience working with youth in my other jobs. The group sounds great! Message me if interested.
I would have responded sooner. I thought I would receive an email from Roll20 when I got responses. What is your per person fee per session? We would want a campaign that kids could come and go from, to allow for new players to join later or also in case a kid cant do it one day. We only managed one in person session before the shutdown, but the kids ranged from 11-19, and all had varying levels of experience playing. There were 5 that day and 4 others were hoping to join the next week. I am still working on reaching out to the others, but I am sure that at least 4 of them will be interested for sure. Thanks! Marilyn, Ben's mom (He will be the player, I am the organizer)
Still learning how this works. I thought I was responding to one specific reply! We are happy to pay. The amount of the fee and ability to run an all ages campaign will help us determine who we select. Also weekday times are best. We were doing our in person meetup at 12-3 on Thursdays. A sort of similar time frame will probably be good for everyone. We will want online, and we are in Eastern Daylight Time.