Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cant see character sheet on the board

I'm a new DM on roll20. When I take a PC out of the journal and put it on the board, PC's nor myself can see their character sheets or other details on certain PC tokens. I can see the sheet if i Shift + left click from the journal, but not when its on the virtual table. So the question is; Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug? Link to gyazo clip: <a href="https://gyazo.com/fefbab4fed268be3324542a23440d03f" rel="nofollow">https://gyazo.com/fefbab4fed268be3324542a23440d03f</a>
1584426014
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sounds like your token isn't linked to the sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a>