Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Keep highest AND ones ?

Hello everyone ! I was wondering : Is it possible to do a roll system where you keep a certain amount of highests rolls, but giving a priority to ones to the lowest kept ? I might be not very clear, so here's an exemple : I roll 18 dices, and I have to keep 7 of them. I roll a 1, 3, 8, 2, 8, 10, 9, 6, 3, 10, 1, 2, 10, 2, 3, 1, 2, 7. So I should keep a 8, 8, 10, 9, 10, 10 and 7, but since I have three 1, I would like it to be : 1, 1, 1, 9, 10, 10, 10. Would it be possible ?
1584458958

Edited 1584459102
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I can't think of a way to do this in the native dice roller. You could do it with an API script (pro perk), but short of that I can't think of a way to handle it. Edit: Using the native dice roller, you're best bet might be to use the sort function, and then just mentally add the results you are keeping together: /r 18d20sa