Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Newbie question - Escape From Elturgard - Maps?

Hello! I'm sorry for the probably very dumb newbie question. We're attempting to play Escape From Elturgard, and there are three maps included with this adventure. I can find the maps in the form of handouts, but I'm not finding them in a format in which I can actually drag them on to the playing surface. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you!!
So it turns out the maps aren't actually in the Handouts section either... and because I couldn't find a solution anywhere, I went ahead and purchased part 2 of this adventure, thinking maybe there was just a problem with my first purchase... but once again, I'm not seeing maps anywhere.  Please, can anyone tell me where I can find the maps that are supposed to be in each of these modules? :-/ 
1584494777

Edited 1584495019
Check the Page Toolbar (blue flag at the top of the page). See more details in the wiki here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar</a> If you do not wish to keep Part 2, send an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> explaining what happened, and they may offer to return that item and refund your money.