Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5E][Wednesdays 6-9PM CST] Group of 3 looking for a 4th.

1584576158

Edited 1584576213
Campaign hasn't begun. You start at level 3 in a low fantasy/low magic homebrew setting. Character concepts are up for discussion. Will be joining 2 rangers and a bard!
Hi. I'd be interested in joining if you'll have me. Older player with experience as a PC and DM in 2nd ed, but when Tomb of Annihilation came out some friends and I got together for a bi-weekly face to face group for about 18 months and had a blast.  Way too much free time for the foreseeable future, so I'd love to play along. I've never used Roll20 or Discord for gaming though, so I would need to learn some of the tech basics, but I'm not tech illiterate. Flexible with role/class, but I have a few build ideas I've been tinkering with on DND Beyond for the past few weeks that I would enjoy playing. I'm more of a RP who likes to laugh than a combat-centric power gamer. Anyway, let me know if you still have a spot. Discord = Schmuck#8750
If you’re still looking, feel free to reach out via discord -  hawktomegoose(Adam)#3246
i'm interested and would like to know a bit more about the game when you have a minute. veteran player and DM of d&d and pathfinder, first timer to 5e though discord - diablo112383#1986
Heya! Very interested in joining up. Experienced player in 5e, PF1 and 2E, and Delta Green. Let me know if you still have a spot. I'd be interested to hear what the low magic setting is all about. Discord: Brett#5688
If you are looking tor a Tank Paladin, I'm your Half-Elf! That time slot is PERFECT for me and I will be ontime, all the time.  Name:   Dean K Discord: kakridas#0665 Age:   50 Experience level:   20+ years playing D&D tabletop, but new to roll20 and anxious to add that to the ongoing mix. I've gone through the tutorial and am a quick learner.  Character name:   BrightWulf (photo attached)  Race and class:   Half-Elf Paladin  Background:   Noble What motivates me:   What motivates me is representing my family (who I have close bonds with) with integrity and honor as an adventurer and protecter of justice and fighter of great evil. I am motivated by seeing the entire party find success, growth, and stay alive and well! What do I like in a campaign:   A great group of people who respect each other, bring something unique to the game, play their characters to their fullest abilities and most of all really have fun together. Being on time and courteous are important to. For gameplay I like a balanced mix of role playing, story, combat, and conquest.