Greetings! This morning, after some overnight optimizations, we found that several functions related to those optimizations were not working. We have now fixed the issue, and apologize for interrupting your games. If you experienced issues with the following and they still don't work , please comment in this thread: Copying games Creating a game from a module Seeing marketplace assets in your library Adding an add-on to a game Patching add-ons and modules Thanks for your feedback and patience while we continue to scale up to meet demand. Edit to add: Please reload the game if you cannot see the library assets. Edit 2: Dragging and dropping from the compendium, also affecting the Charactermancer, is a related issue and will also be addressed in this thread.