I am an experienced player but new to roll 20, was hoping I could join a group who would not mind walking me through character creation and my first session or two, will play with anyone, just want to get started and eager to learn. my experience mostly lies with the D&D system, but I am more than willing to learn Pathfinder or any other system out there. I am available anytime and live in Western Canada (use central time), older male (42) and developing personalities and goals for my characters is extremely important I enjoy the roleplaying aspect along with the hack and slash kick the door down and kill everything style. I am easy going and tend to get along with everyone and mostly mediate problems instead of causing them. Generally I like to put a lot of thought into the characters I create and therefore generally take my time in developing them, once I have gotten my character to where I am happy with it I usually have it planned out from lvl 1 - 20 with room for flexibility. My preferred class is wizard but happy with anything, lately have been interested in rogue and cleric. If required I can pay for a roll20 subscription as a player but have access to all Wizards 5E books (my real life games are falling apart). If you have anymore questions or would like to know more about me feel free to message me.