Hey, I am 29 years old and work as a social worker. I have been into tabletop gaming for years now, but have never taken the plunge into Roll20. It's hard to find games where I am at that aren't D&D 5E. I am really enthusiastic about tabletop gaming, and don't take the decision to commit to a weekly game lightly. I have played in a few CoC one-shots and DMed some Delta Green games, but I am really looking to get into a CoC game online in any setting, though I am especially interested in the 1920's. I am willing to either get in on the ground floor of a new game, or join an established group. Things that are important to me in TTRPG's: Great RP opportunities for PC's, and consistency and commitment by both a GM and other players to making the game fun. I am into groups that primarily want to tell a fun story with their characters, and aren't as much interested in minmaxing/power gaming/"winning" etc. Feel free to ask any questions if you need more information!