Hi, I have been DMing private groups for about 2 years. Every game I run is custom written and run with an emphasis on creativity and engaging my players. I love writing and designing for D&D, but would like to be compensated for all of the effort I put in. This is a test to see if people are interested in the games I run. The Game: The party is a group of reclamation agents who just scored a job to safely acquire a research ship that has gone dark above a strange planet. As for mechanics, we would be playing Dungeons & Dragons 5e. Players would be level 5 using any of the official books to build characters. Homebrew is welcome with prior approval to avoid conflicts. Everything would be flavored as space tech mixed with magic (i.e. light crossbow could be a laser rifle, greatsword could be a shotgun.) I am asking for $20 per player for the duration of both sessions ($10 per session). This amount would be paid before the session through paypal or venmo. (This is new for me so I am open to a discussion) The game would be run on Saturday and Sunday 4 hours per session starting in the afternoon EDT (times are fluid for now but will have a hard start time). If you have questions, comments, concerns, etc please feel free to reach out to me here or through Discord [Danger Mango#8769] (I will try to be as available as possible).