Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Using a dropdown to select an attribute ?

Hi I need help implementing a certain roll as a macro My Character has 6 Attributes. A roll consists of 2 attribute values +4 fate dice for example INT + DEX +4df.  I don't want to build a macro for each combination. I want to use a dropdown My macro looks like this. @{selected|token_name} uses his skills: /roll 4df+ (@{selected|?{Name of first attribute|COMMAND|SECURITY|SCIENCE|CONN|ENGINEERING|MEDICINE}[Skill]+0)   This is only the first half oft he roll but i can't access the tokens value the macro only rolls 4df Any  hints.
1584650114
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can't dynamically call attributes like that due to the order of operations. This will do it though: /roll 4df+ (?{Name of first attribute| COMMAND,@{selected|COMMAND}| SECURITY,@{selected|SECURITY}| SCIENCE,@{selected|SCIENCE}| CONN,@{selected|CONN}| ENGINEERING,@{selected|ENGINEERING}| MEDICINE,@{selected|MEDICINE}}[Skill]+0)