Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Release] Cyberclocks, wiz animated progress trackers!

Edited 1584659996
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Cyber Clocks Super excited to announce this set that's now on the market! A futuristic version of my Time for Treachery &nbsp;set has been requested multiple times but&nbsp;I've been waiting for animation support to really do this set justice. This set contains a number of "clocks" that can be used to track a visual progress of important (or just cool) events. Sizes includes Four, Six, Eight, Ten, and Twelve sided clocks.&nbsp; This set will be a few dollars more than Time for Treachery simply because animation is many times more labor intensive and the unique nature of each clock but I hope the love really shows through and you'll find the set really giving that hot glint to your game.&nbsp; Because this set is an add-on, there are no previews in the market but I've slipped in a gif to this post to show what you might expect. Each "clock" is also uniquely shaped to give your dashboard special flair.&nbsp; It will animate when you click on it to bring up the full thing! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/5327/cyber-clocks" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/5327/cyber-clocks</a>
Just bought it and I am not disappointed, it is beautiful! It adds a lot of flare for games that rely on countdown clocks.
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Wow, thanks for the glowing (sorry) &nbsp;review, David H! I'd love to see how you are using them in your game, if they are playing well with any existing assets you are using and such.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I'm surprised you've gotten less comments, this is really quite an exceptional design.

Edited 1587271273
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I appreciate it, Tiffany! I think I've been struggling to show off the animations and showing people what they are necessarily buying. I'll see what I can do about doing a capture of it in play as a fuller preview of all the clocks.&nbsp; ::EDIT:: And 30-minutes later! I has a gif! Disclaimer: the assets do loop correctly but the gif doesn't ;)