Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any plans for Roll20 version of Out of the Abyss on the marketplace?

Looking to run this campaign as a DM with my group.  Are there any plans to have a Roll20 version of Out of the Abyss on the marketplace?  It's been a while since I've seen the question asked on the forum and hoping there is any sort of update available. @Mods, please move topic if this is in the incorrect area.  Apologies if it was.
They keep saying “this year”...
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Roll20 announced that all of the back log WotC content should be coming some time this year, and they have also put out posts for hiring contractors on their Blog, so I would imagine those two go hand in hand.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
In yesterday's round table the devs alluded to some very soon news on it (I don't remember the wording, but it was one of those vague hint things), but as usual did not provide anything concrete on a timeline. Reading between the lines, I wouldn't be surprised to see something in the next couple of weeks, but that is just a personal guess.
Very much looking forward to the release of OotA