Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

May I join

Looking to join a group tonight for my first play through. I've learned a bit from another player in here, and would really love to test it out. i was looking for groups through the options, but they fill up quite fast. Please let me know if you are interested in a new player. I have a discord, as I know that there are apparent video, and voice issues on here.
I have a new coming up game based off DC’s crisis on infinite earths. You get save universes from pathfinder, D&amp;D, Starfinder, and legend of 5 rings <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6147750/multiverse-crisis" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6147750/multiverse-crisis</a>