Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

One More Time: The Chrome Tablet Pen Problem

Hey there! I am just learning the ropes of this program, so I'm sorry if I ask something redundant. I have tried the search function though and only got old solutions for my problem. I want to draw with my Surface Pen, but Chrome doesn't accept this - I found that people used to go to chrome/flags and disable " Direct Manipulation Stylus Windows" - the problem is: this flag doesn't exist anymore. Anybody got another solution?
Hey! Sadly I don't have any solution, but I'm in the same situation and hopefully someone else finds a solution for the problem. 
Ditto. Same problem. No solutions