Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

APs

Hi I am new to Roll20 and I'm looking to get the Paizo AP Mask of the Living God. I'm having trouble finding it can anyone help?
1584825984
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Mathew, welcome to roll20. It doesn't look like Masks of the Living God has been made available in the marketplace. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?keywords=paizo&amp;sortby=popular" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?keywords=paizo&amp;sortby=popular</a>
1584826030
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That does not appear to be a Marketplace offering at this time. Is it PF1 or PF2? I know there is a lot of PF2 content coming Very Soon™.
Masks of the Living God is a standalone Pathfinder 1e module from 2009.
Hi all, Thank you for your replies,it's a 1e module. I'm looking to get a few modules played for my group before we look at AP's. But i have noticed a distinct lack of 1e content on here.&nbsp;
1584899492
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It is something that would have to be supported from Paizo, and since they have now released 2E I expect to see little additional 1E content. If you have the physical copies or pdfs from Paizo, you can still run them here, it just takes more prep time.
&nbsp;I do have some APs and modules what the easiest way to get the maps on here?
1584991228
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Matthew - You've gotten a lot of great responses in this thread, but to confirm: Mask of the Living God is not currently available in the Roll20 Marketplace. Currently, we are focusing on developing Pathfinder Second Edition content for the Roll20 platform, but you can find War for the Crown , the first Bestiary , and Rise of the Runelords in the Roll20 Marketplace in addition to free Pathfinder compendium content. The Roll20 Help Desk has quite a few articles to help you convert your owned content onto Roll20, including this tutorial on aligning maps . I hope that helps, and thank you for playing on Roll20!
Thank you everyone for your help with my question. Its greatly appreciated!