Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG: New player, little experience

Good Afternoon, I am looking for a group to play with. I have a little bit of experience playing in a local group two sessions and some on fantasy grounds. I am new on role 20 and would like to play Starfinder or DND 5E. If anyone would be willing to mentor and guide me I really want to begin playing. I have no idea where to start and would like to just play, I am available more than one session. I can play Saturdays and Sundays.
Hello i'm looking for players for a 5E game on Wednesday nights. i'm new to roll20 and 5E but have DM'ed for a long time on 3.5.
nick n. said: Hello i'm looking for players for a 5E game on Wednesday nights. i'm new to roll20 and 5E but have DM'ed for a long time on 3.5. What time on wednesdays? and timezone?
I'm looking to join a game, fairly experienced as a D&D player and Roll20 user.  My time zone it GMT +0 Let me know :)