Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dynamic Lighting visibility on the board as a player?

So, quick question: if I have the Plus subscription but I'm not the DM, am I the only one who will see it on the board, or does everyone on the group see it, even if they don't have that sub?
1584843305
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The availability of dynamic lighting depends on the account level of the game creator.  It won't be different for different players in a game depending on their subscription levels.
OK, thank you.