I'm in my late 30s, live in the midwest, work in healthcare during the day (retail pharmacy), and have a daughter, so I'm looking for a late night game after she goes to bed around 8:00 pm, so a 9:30-11:00pm start time would be ideal for me. I'm a night owl, so playing late isn't a problem. I have played tons of 3.5, pathfinder 1.0e, and star wars saga edition. I've also DMed a few games of the same (pickup and 4-10 players) offline and over skype with javascript tools before. I'm interested in playing the 5th edition for the first time. I haven't used any of the new tools before (discord, roll20, or d&D beyond) but I pick up new tech fast, so it shouldn't be a problem.  I usually play clerics (frontline and/or caster type), but I've also played druids, wizards, bards, rogues, and a monk. I'd be willing to play any role available.