Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Automatically input bar values generating totem problems, It's a bug?

Hello, I am automating some character sheets for a tabletop RPG in which I participate. The last time I edited it, in December 2019, everything was working normally. But now at the end of March 2020, totems have started to present a small problem, which caused a certain inconvenience when playing. Character Sheet Template used is "Tormenta (Tabbed)" The formula used to calculate the HP is: (20+@{con_mod}+(@{Warrior_LvL}-1})*(5+@{con_mod}))+(@{Divine_LvL}*(@{con_mod}+4))+(@{Champion_LvL}*(4+@{con_mod})) where Warrior_LvL, Divine_LvL and Champion_LvL are the levels in each class respectively. This  video  show the problem that the totem is presenting. I noticed that this error apparently only occurs when the GM is online. Has anyone seen this problem? managed to solve? or is it really a bug? thanks for the help
1584938270
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That is very strange.  Do you have any API Scripts running in this game?
1584997381

Edited 1584998494
I don't know of any script running on the API. I will consult the DM to clarify this. Edit: We are all using free accounts, so there are no API scripts running. I only realized that this was happening because the DM asked me why my tokem was missing information and what was the mess (the formula) in the character sheet. Yes, I also find it strange. I tried to recreate this problem in another game to test if it would also happen there. However, when trying to invoke the tokem, the formulas are simply replaced by the final calculated value. Which waste all the time spent automating the character sheet in just one movement. Sometimes, I feel like calculating all skill values ​​manually and just discriminating the final results on the character sheet, it seems to be less work, unfortunately. Now I was thinking, could the order of the variables be a possible cause for this anomaly presented by the totems?
Hi, I'm the GM and no, there is no API Script in our game.