Hello gamers! I'm a veteran ad&d player, but haven't played for many years, so I may be a bit rusty on game mechanics, and I'm unfamiliar with the roll 20 interface. I'd love to join a regular long term game. I'm ideally looking for a mature group of people (immature humor is fine though) who share the same goal of having fun. I'd like to find a more role play heavy group, but am not against pop culture comments or jokes as we play. My style of play is to play hard, but to err on the side of awesome. I'm more interested in story or character advancement, then amassing personal power or gloryhounding. I'd like to find a group that plays once a week on mondays - thursdays. with a start time of 4-7 pdt and plays a nice long session of 4-6 hrs per session. If you want to try me out on a trail run as a guest player I totally understand. It's important to get a good fit on a long term campaign.  Any chance of a  short character creation and pre game combat trial run to work out the bugs and get me comfortable with the interface? I don't want to slow down the flow in a full game while I get acclimated.  As a returning player and a roll20 virgin, I'd likely start a pretty straightforward character such as a fighter. Hit me up here or a private message and let me know your interested.  Thanks!  - Brian