Hi Everyone! I will be setting up daily 1-shots in an original setting. These introductory games are canon within the overarching campaign and completely free. If you like my DMing style, and if you'd like to continue the game, I will ask for a $12.50 per PC per session paid at the beginning of the session via paypal. For the cost of a Cinema ticket, you will get a fully produced game with Lighting cues, immersive acting, a full set (as pictured above), advanced audio, costumes, and a world written around your personal stories! A little about me : I am a Live Events Producer, so my entire industry is crippled for the forseeable future. My fiancee is in Travel, so we're both doing what we know to make a little money while we wait for the pandemic to run its course. I will work with you and your party personally to make sure your experience is tailored to your boundaries, your level of comfort, and everyone's collective expectations of game-play. You can tell from me putting my face out there that I'm not afraid of role-play, but the game will be balanced based on what you and your party likes to do most. All content will be PG-13. If you would like to bring in other adventurers younger than teenagers, please let me know and I will adjust my writing to fit! I can handle up to 8 players per session. Every session will be between 2-4 hours based on how quickly the group succeeds or fails. Your 'character building' is not limited, but if it is not published by WoTC, please have me approve it before the session begins. Stats will be 4d6Drop1d6 rolled in the first 30 minutes of the first session. Voice is required, video is not required. Dice rolls are all digital through the program platform. If you are interested, please send me a PM! To better times, and great adventures! -DM Bizarkus