Hey all, brand new user here looking to set up a game for some friends while we all sit in our houses these days. I have some experience as a GM for an IRL 5e campaign but have never dabbled with doing anything online - excited to jump in.  A big question I have is the necessity of buying rulebooks for new games. For example, the one-shot Kids on Bikes: The House on Poplar Court looks interesting to me, however I have no idea how that system works. Do I need to buy the core rulebook for kids on bikes, or would a one-shot include everything necessary for a GM and players to understand and succeed in the scenario? Is this a dumb question, and it's always  going to be necesarry to buy the rulebook as well as the adventure?  Please help a fellow traveller out in these troubled times. Thanks!