Kia ora!  Now that NZ has joined in on the lockdown fun, I've decided to get back into TTRPGs. I've a few good years of roleplay experience under my belt (mostly text based) and I've run a couple of homebrew one-shots/campaigns. I'm looking for a group and a GM to either create a homebrew game with (I can help out with that if needed!) or play a TTRPG like Apocalypse World, Call of Cthulhu, etc. Something dark, fun, and potential for intense character development and conflict.  While I have some experience, I still consider myself relatively fresh into the tabletop scene, so please be kind! Roleplay wise, I have a tendency to play less-than-desirable characters. I love to make characters that has the potential to fuel conflict (which I think is important to RP), so if you are looking to play slice-of-life or something nice and relaxing, you might be best looking somewhere else.  I do work 9-5 but from home, so I am quite flexible time wise! If you're not LGBT+/POC-friendly, then I have no interest in playing with you. Would prefer 18+ group as well.  Otherwise, I look forward to hearing from you! :)  xox