Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Rather New Player

Hi all, I'm a rather new player to the tabletop genre. I've only played 5e a couple times with a few friends in high school. I'm looking for a group to play with and I am not very picky with what tabletop I want to play. I have flexible hours and will continue to have fairly flexible hours after quarantine is lifted. Thank you all for your help and time.
I'm a DM looking for players. If you are interested, I am running a Warhammer 40,000 rpg campaign and am looking for players. Like you, my hours and schedule are flexible because of the quarantine. Here's my discord if you want to PM me: Stormlord21#8414
I'm running a game here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday</a>