Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Newish player looking for 5e DnD group

1585009183

Edited 1585009200
Hi all, I'm a 20 year old somewhat-newish player to DnD and am looking for a group to join. I've played about a dozen sessions of 5e so I understand the basics and enough to know how to play though haven't played long enough to know more of the specific or advanced material. I'm a big fan of story/ character-driven campaigns and love roleplaying though I'm still a bit new. Due to the recent epidemic, I'm pretty flexible and am generally available whenever during the weekdays Monday to Friday. 
I am running a game here if you're interested&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday</a>