Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Issues with "Core Die"

1585011834

Edited 1585012144
Hello, I am having issues with setting up my party's core die rolls for items that I am making. For instance: 1d10+6 is what my member should have for his sheet. I have found the settings to stop it from rolling a d20 every time. However, now that I am rolling other things, it's rolling the d10. Now I can't see the dice... Please help, thanks! p.s. this is for the dnd 5e character sheet.
1585014880
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The core die roll affects pretty much everything on the sheet. What specifically do you need to roll 1d10+6 on? That's the thing you should edit, not the core die roll. If you can give a specific example, we might be able to find a better way to do it.
1585015812

Edited 1585015928
I need that stat for a weapon the player had. I typed that in, and it doesn’t register the dice that I put in.
So, I'm basically trying to have a clicky on a character sheet. It's rolling a d20 "to hit" basically, when I need it to roll the damage. Or is it doing what it's supposed to??