Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] pretty new

looking to join up with a group, EST time zone, and can clear up time in advance for most times of day I've DM'ed a few groups, and played for a very long time, but I've been using those ad-hoc rules where I'm the only one who can afford books, and half my party ignores certain rules, so you'll need some patience. In return I promise that I can typically clear up my timetable, and I'm a good communicator, making our flow easy, and I can play almost any class, as well as meshing well with other players.
I'm running a game here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/205897/descent-on-monday</a>