Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG - Experienced 5e player on pen and paper

I (Zach) am interested in playing DnD online since I can't have human to human contact, but I am intimidated by this platform tbh. Ideally, the times would be somewhere between 9am-11pm EST (1300-0300 GMT).  I have a mic, discord, and can send a .xml of a character sheet via Fightclub5 or send a pdf form-fillable of my character; I prefer to make a character based on the party, so I don't become redundant.  Not necessarily shy, but have trouble feeling like I fit in sometimes, might be a bit awkward or something. I'm a couple weeks from 24, because I know a lot of people take age into account for the sake of maturity.
Addendum: I am not sure roll20 will give me proper notifications, so feel free to reach me on Discord at Voidvix#0443