Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

D&D 5E Character Sheet Questions

Hello. I am trying to understand why one of my characters has a clickable roll within their sheet. Lets say for instance it is a Greataxe, I click on the item (to roll the damage) and it rolls a d20. Why?? So I tried messing with "core die" but that affects all rolls on my sheet and I don't want to mess with that. What do I do to get my desired outcome? Thanks, Bolted
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You click on the item and it rolls to hit. If you don't have "auto roll damage and crits" turned on, you will need to click on the item name in the chat display to get the damage: After clicking: You can toggle this behavior on the settings page of the character sheet.