Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG 5E :New to Roll20

Hello! I've played 5E for about 2 years now and with the recent state of the world I'm looking to try my hand at playing online. I have no experience playing online but I need to itch that D&D scratch. I'm available to play any day, usually late afternoon or nights. Looking forward to joining an adventure!
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, just ask. We are here for you. If you want to Dm a game you have to be level/rank 3 which can be done in 2 days if you talk in the general chat or post memes. <a href="https://discord.gg/6afxuBq" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6afxuBq</a>
Hi Tom, I'm running a pathfinder 2E game this weekend, and I'm also running a how to DM a D&amp;D on Roll20 walkthrough/tutorial this weekend. More information on the latter is here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8273372/interest-check-dming-101-how-to-make-and-dm-a-5e-oneshot-in-roll20" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8273372/interest-check-dming-101-how-to-make-and-dm-a-5e-oneshot-in-roll20</a>