Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How do I make it so you see in the chat when a player draws cards?

How come in my game, when I draw a card from the deck there's no indicator in the chat to show it? If I'm playing someone in a game where we are both supposed to draw cards, I want to be notified when they draw and them to be notified when I draw so it's easier to keep track. How do I do this?
1585091189
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't a way to do this without the API, the only thing you can do is watch for the number on the cards above their profile picture (or nameplate) to increase. With the API, a Pro Subscriber Perk, you could write a script that would broadcast a message pretty easily.
Thanks for the info!
Is there a way to see how many cards are left in a deck?
1585099427
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you click on Recall, it will show you the counts: