Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Critical strike macro query

Hi, just started using Roll20. Currently learning how to build macros without a character sheet. I have made a weapon attack macro: /em attacks, slashing with his glaive [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20 +8|Advantage, 2d20kh1 +8|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1 +8} ]] Vs AC for [[1d10 +5]] dmg It asks if the attack is standard/advantage/disadvantage and now just need to add a crit check where if a crit occurs doing 2d10 +15 damage due to our house rule of crits doing a max dice, and this being a Half Orc with the Savage Attacks trait. Is this possible? If it has been gone over before, I have tried looking but could only find things using a character sheet.
1585095792

Edited 1585095826
I would handle this by going into the settings on the weapon, you can put down 1d10+10 on the crit line of the weapon to achieve this.  Then close the edit, click the attack, click in chat, up arrow and copy and paste everything that pops up into an ability on the attributes and abilities tab.  This would make a button that would appear at the top of the screen any time the token was active which could be clicked one time for that attack.  I find it far easier to have the game always roll advantage and damage as well.  It really keeps combat moving.
I already having it be a drop down box for advantage/disadvantage/standard attack on the macro and i'm trying to get the damage to be automatically added if there is a crit, mainly down to players on tablets. I'm working without a character sheet in game so I am struggling to change it to one that doesn't call from the character sheet. Always adding a crit damage isn't my issue, it's getting a sort of If crit - then add ... into my macro.