Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D 5e Just A New Player Looking For A Group To Join

Hello Everyone! I'm Elie or you can call me El.  I'm extremely new to Tabletop RPGs in general and have never played D&D before.  However, I understand how to  create a character sheet and have been watching youtube videos about D&D like crazy. I would love to start out in a one shot just to get my feet wet and start playing.
Hi Elie, I'm in a similar boat to you, have watched some D&D videos but have never played. I'd be stoked to join your one shot if you find one/others are keen to join. I'm in Australia, so for timings (depending where you are) weekends would be best for me. Cheers, Geoff.
Same boat, brand new but I've been binge-watching Critical Role as well as Dungeon Run on youtube. I've been trying to find a group that's willing to teach me how to play. I'm in the US in central time and weekends work best for me. I think playing with other people that are new would be great since we'd all learn together! Taylor 
I can DM a one-shot. But my time window is very limited It would have to be Thursday around 12pm Eastern Standard Time (or earlier for a start time. Just wanted to give a number so people could convert for time zone). If that happens to work for everyone let me know! If not, no worries.
1585246250

Edited 1585246269
Question: is 12pm EST 4pm in GMT?  If you need two more players for a 1-shot on a Thursday me and my buddy would be up for that :) 
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, feel free to ask :)
Right know I'm already part of a one shot so I'm good there.  I don't want to be in too many games at once since I'm in my last semester of college and still have a lot of school work to do.  However, I would like to join your discord Sakura and when I have a little more time I can pick up a campaign or two. I don't have a discord at the moment but I can create one for the future. I  know that a lot of people use discord on Roll20.